程序员开发实例大全宝库

网站首页 > 编程文章 正文

无论多好的关系,我们都应该坚守以下这几个原则

zazugpt 2024-08-10 22:53:53 编程文章 23 ℃ 0 评论

无论多好的关系,我们都应该坚守以下这几个原则:

No matter how good the relationship is, we should stick to the following principles:

1、尽量不要有大的利益挂钩。

1. Try not to have big interests.

尤其是做事业。

Especially doing business.

很好的朋友,不要轻易去做合伙人。

A good friend, don't be a partner easily.

兄弟之间,也尽量不一起开公司。

Brothers also try not to open a company together.

总之,关系越好的,越少和大的利益挂钩。

In a word, the better the relationship is, the less it is related to big interests.

当彼此没有大的利益关系,才能够真正的坦诚相交。

Only when there is no big interest relationship between each other can we truly be honest.

如果涉及到了大的利益,当彼此的利益相互冲突,隔阂也会出现,甚至到了最后演变成了仇人。

If big interests are involved, when their interests conflict with each other, estrangement will occur, and even become enemies in the end.

一般小的利益,如果关系不错,大家都能够做到豁达,不会那么计较。

For ordinary small interests, if the relationship is good, everyone can be open-minded and will not be so concerned.

任何时候,我们都要看得清利益这两个字。

At any time, we should be clear about the word "interests".

千万不要因为感情,而把利益的厉害关系忘掉了,否则迟早变成了彼此的陌生人。

Don't forget the powerful relationship of interests because of your feelings, otherwise you will become strangers to each other sooner or later.

2、不要随便借钱,也不要随便借钱给别人。

2. Don't lend money to others.

如果不是到万不得已,不要轻易去借钱。

Don't borrow money unless you have to.

因为借钱的时候,最容易透支感情。

Because it's easy to overdraw feelings when borrowing money.

你去借钱的时候,如果借不到,你会心中空落落的,甚至内心出现间隙。

When you go to borrow money, if you can't borrow it, you will feel hollow and even have a gap in your heart.

可如果你借到了,你也会是欠了一个大人情。

But if you borrow it, you will owe a big favor.

彼此间的关系,很可能出现不平衡了。

The relationship between them may be unbalanced.

你说话、做事,都会变得小心翼翼了,如果你做不到位,很可能就变成了忘恩负义之人。

You will become cautious when talking and doing things. If you don't do a good job, you may become ungrateful.

如果你无法及时还,无论你如何的提前说,对方也都可能误解你是有钱没有及时还。

If you can't pay in time, no matter how much you say in advance, the other party may misunderstand that you didn't pay in time.

彼此间的隔阂也慢慢的多了。

The estrangement between them has gradually become more and more.

反之,我们也不要轻易借钱出去,尤其的大钱。

On the contrary, we should not lend money easily, especially big money.

否则,不仅钱难以收回,还可能连朋友都失去了。

Otherwise, not only is the money hard to recover, but also friends may be lost.

所以,君子之交淡如水,尽量别和利益挂钩。

Therefore, the friendship between gentlemen is as light as water. Try not to be linked with interests.

Tags:

本文暂时没有评论,来添加一个吧(●'◡'●)

欢迎 发表评论:

最近发表
标签列表